HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
WHEN DO I NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
The best time to make a reservation is when you have secured a location and date.
WHAT IS YOUR CHANGE POLICY?
Cancellations taking place less than 30 days prior to the event, 50% of the full payment will be retained.
DO YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY NUMBER?
808.245.9336 | 808.428.0691
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT POLICIES?
- There is a $200.00 minimum charge for any order
- We do not accept credit cards
- Delivery charges are based on total amount of equipment, location and the difficulty on set up. Additional charges for the special anchorage on solid surfaces and/or difficulties in accessing site
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to hold any equipment for future rental, amount contingent on total amount of order. Balance is due within 30 days prior to the event date
- Please make all checks payable to Lee’s Rentals Inc
- There will be a $35.00 fee for any returned checks
- Client shall be responsible for any loss or damage from fire, theft, negligence or otherwise. Prices subject to change.
All items and services are subject to a 4.166% general excise tax
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A $200.00 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT TO SAVE THE DATE WITH BALANCE DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE.
- WHEN BOOKING AN EVENT WITHIN 30 DAYS WE REQUIRE THE PAYMENT IN FULL PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE.
- 50% WILL BE OBTAINED FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 30 DAYS.
- The designation of water and power lines are the client’s responsibility
- We recommend saving the date as soon as possible. For larger events or events taking place on holidays, you would want to reserve your equipment earlier (Christmas, Easter, Labor Day, Memorial Day, New Year’s Eve, etc.)
- We request that any events that take place on vacation rental property ; provide Lee’s Rentals Inc. with a written approval by the owner of the vacation rental to setup equipment on their premises and to indicate any irrigation or electrical lines.
- Events that take place on county property will require a permit from parks and recreation. Please have Lee’s Rentals Inc. listed on your permit as well as provide us with a copy. Due to the lack of security on public locations. Set up and Breakdown will be done on the day of the event unless arranged otherwise.
- If your location requires opening a gate or any other special access, please ensure this is open and ready upon arrival.
- We suggest that any grass in the area of the tent should be mowed 1-2 days prior to tent setup. NOT on the day of the setup.
- Decorations: Please no staples or sticky adhesives on any of our equipment. All decorations and trash are requested to be removed prior to breakdown.
- We do not rent linen, china, glassware, or any items necessitating a certified kitchen
- Any grills, tiki torches or fire knife dancing are requested to be kept away from the equipment. Any equipment that is damaged will be charged the full replacement value.
- There is also a charge for missing, stolen or damaged property